Did you know?
- The anatomical placement of a donkey's eyes enables it to see all four feet at all times.
- Twelve or more cows are known as a "flink."
- In its entire lifetime, the average worker bee produces 1/12th teaspoon of honey.
- Cheddar cheese was developed in Cheddar Gorge, England.
- The average ear of corn has approximately 800 kernels.
- Wheat was first planted in the United States in 1777 as a hobby crop.
- An acre is approximately the size of a U.S. football field.
- Peru's Inca Indians were the first to cultivate potatoes around 200 B.C.